Saturday, December 29

A hundred

I have been reading blogs for a very long time, and I have always imagined myself writing one. But I wasn't sure at first, because I was afraid that I couldn't commit myself to it. To me, there is no point in having one and only updating it once in 6 months.

But then, a friend (whom I refuse to mention here because I wasn't mention in her acknowledgement page for her thesis - yes, I am still bitter about it!) kept on pestering me and went so far to create this blog for me, and I have not looked back eversince. There is always things to write and share, and I'm glad that I've started it.

I think it wasn't that hard for me, because I have always kept a diary and wrote in it whenever I have the time. Of course, it's easier then, because I can write anything and anytime I want. But with blogs, I need to be online (and not having the facility at home means I am now a frequent cyber cafe visitor) and I can't simply write anything. Private matters should still remain private.

But with blogging, there is always opportunity to make new friends, and with that alone as a reason, I am glad that I started to blog. Not only do I get to make new friends, I also get to try new things, go to places that I never imagined of going before, and dine at places I never know existed before.

This is my 100th post. And I hope there will be more to come. I'm sure there will.

Thank you for sticking by.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your century post.

Congrats!

I'm still far from my century post.

Spena said...

Not bad! Not bad at all....

zewt said...

it's a good feeling isnt it?

ManaL said...

Your first 100 milestone. Alrightie mate, keep on blogging. For i know it's worth linking you at my biasa blog.

~ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ardy said...

Seademon,

Thanks. But isn't yours nearing the 1000 mark? Or is it 10000?

Spena,

Better than the average bear! ;)

Zewt,

Definitely! :)

ardy said...

Manal,

Heheh, thanks! Hope I can keep it up.

Tissot,

Happy New Year to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Ardy...every 100 is a century mah :p

Hazyr said...

Happy new year to BITTER OL' MAN!! ;p