Monday, December 17

Random questions

Tagged by Hazyr and Guile.

1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night
William Gallas (his hairdo to be exact)

2) What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping, what else?

3) What were you doing 30minutes ago?
Had tea and nasi lemak at the friendly neighbourhood mamak.

4) What happened to you in 2006?
Can you believe me when I say I don’t remember?

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
Monday is a half-day? Drats!

6) How many beverages did you have today?
One. Hot tea.

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
I don't have a hairbrush. But my comb is brown, and I’ve been using the same comb since 1995.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
RM2.80 for two nasi lemak and tea.

9) Where were you last night?
Watching the big game with a friend in Cheras

10) What colour is your front door?
Brown

11) Where do you keep your change?
I stack them on my dresser.

12) What's the weather like today?
Cold, just nice for a long slumber.

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
It has to be strawberry

14) What excites you?
Sports (and sex)

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Definitely. Maybe this time I’ll do a McDreamy

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Yes

17) Do you talk a lot?
At times.

18) Do you watch the O.C?
Once upon a time, when they were showing it on 8TV

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Nope.

20) Do you make up your own words?
Yes, at times

21) Are you a jealous person?
Yes I am.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Anne

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
Khaz

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
Lynn

25) What does the last text message you received say?
017******* has been successfully top up with RM30

26) Do you chew on your straw?
Nope. But sometimes I use the straw to clean my teeth

27) Do you have curly hair?
No

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
Petrol station

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
I don’t know any.

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Nasi lemak

31) Will you get married in the future?
Definitely. Of course. For sure. Absolutely.

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
I read the review of I am Legend. Has yet to seen it though.

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes.

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
A month ago

35) Are you currently depressed?
Nope.

36) Did you cry today?
Nope.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
I’m taking a break from work.

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Nevermind that, since everybody I know has already been tagged.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...almost new calendar year already only you do this tag.

Marliza Radzi said...

been using the same comb since 1995? wow!

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm new here, love reading ur blog :D and wait, i wanna know, why using straw instead of toothpicks to clean ur teeth ek?

ardy said...

Seademon,

I'm slow when it comes to long tags.

AM,

Yes, I am very attached to that comb.

Scorpio21,

Thanks for dropping by :) The answer to your question is McDs do not provide toothpicks!