Tuesday, December 4

The deafening silence

Could it be, that I have forgotten how to write? Or am I just plain lazy? Whatever the reasons are, it's been too long, too long even for my own liking. The lack of activity, the lack of updates, it feels like I'm walking through a ghost town. Come to think of it, it feels like I'm here. But I'm not dead yet.

I am still alive.

Now, the real reason for the long silence is I was away on a long-deserved vacation. After years of slaving and saving, I finally have enough cash to go abroad and enjoy the different types of bread along the road. It helps when everyone can fly nowadays, although the seats on the new airbus could have been designed better, leather or no leather. Luckily I wasn't on one of those long haul flights, mine lasted barely 2 hours, not even enough for a proper nap.

I have always believed that you can go anywhere, and have the best of times, as long as you go with the right group of friends. The ones that share the same interests, passions and do not mind the occasional patch of bad luck along the way. Heck, you can probably have fun in hell if you're with the right company, literally speaking. And I am blessed to have such friends. Thus, the awesome trip.

Of course, after being away from work for such a long period of time, it is expected to come back with triple amount of work waiting at my desk. Luckily there are other distractions, else I would have gone crazy in no time. Still, it's going to be a busy and hectic December for me.

Let's hope I'll have enough energy to last me through the month.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that you enjoyed yourself. I won a free trip to Sipadan on Saturday...so I will be maing about 4 trips to Sipadan in 2008.

Hazyr said...

"Let's hope I'll have enough energy to last me through the month."

To have enough energy is one thing...but to have enough $$$ to last till the end of the month is another!..and I am saying it for myself at least..isk..isk..

- guile - said...

i was about to delete you from my blogroll if i see the same old posting. ihihihhhiihiiii...

ardy said...

Seademon,

Lucky you!

Hazyr,

I think we're in the same boat here. Boat, get it?? ;)

Guile,

It takes a while to get my brain working again after a long break. Thank you for your patience ;)

Marliza Radzi said...

owh patutla

ardy said...

AM,

Heheh. Good to know that at least someone misses my ramblings ;)

coolasais said...

hey,

perli nampak! butch!

ardy said...

Coolasais,

Heheh, just promoting your blog mate!