Monday, December 10

Burning the bridge

Time seems to crawl when you are waiting for the day to end. Especially when things aren’t going so smoothly at work. There are too many things happening at once, and the influxes of news, most of them bad, are not really helping at all. Where will all these lead?

Most probably nowhere, but worse come to worse, it might be the sign that I’ve been waiting for all this while. If that is the case, then decisions need to be made, and choices need to be considered. Knowing me, it will be a struggle for me, being someone who hates changes and new routines.

But that doesn’t mean that I can sit on my butt and hope for things to work out by themselves. Maybe this is for the better. Maybe this time the grass will really be greener on the other side. Maybe this time a change of scenery might benefit me in the long run. But I need to make the first step.

And making the first step is always the hardest part.

2 comments:

coolasais said...

Oh yeah dude,

Time to change...
care for a beef steak every nite?
;-)

ardy said...

Coolasais,

I don't really mind. Always have been a beef person myself ;)