Thursday, August 9

Scars and souvenirs



Quotes from this week's episode:



Meredith: [narrating] People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers.

Izzie: Alex is moving in?! To this house?!
Meredith: He's taking George's room.
Izzie: Why?
Derek: I was asleep just a minute ago.
Izzie: Uh? And I was naked - in the bathroom - when Alex walked in. I'm lucky I didn't come out of the shower to see him peeing all over the seat.

Izzie: You guys seen Bailey? What are we doing?
George: Uh, checking out the new Chief candidate.
Meredith: The Chief sent in a ringer. We're lurking in a way that subtle when there was two of us, but isn't now that it's 12.
Cristina: I heard it was someone from Stanford. All the professors there loved me.
Alex: They loved you?
Cristina: I was a great student.

Cristina: Move, move, move.
George: She doesn't like it when people ask.
Cristina: The ringer's in there with the Chief.
Izzie: Yeah, and whoever it is loves Cristina, because everyone at Stanford just loved Cristina.
Cristina: Shut up.

Cristina: He was my professor, we were close.
Meredith: He had his hand on your ass, I sure hope you were close!

George: C'mon! She's Izzie! She's blonde. She's stacked. She's a supermodel. And I'm... I mean, I'm George.
Callie: [pauses] So what does that make me?

Izzie: You need to bond with your people. People are what matters.
Meredith: I hate people.

Meredith: [narrating] What's worse, new wounds which are so horribly painful or old wounds that should've healed years ago and never did? Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we've been and what we've overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That's what we like to think. But that's not the way it is, is it? Some things we just have to learn over and over and over again.

8 comments:

nachos said...

I watched this last night. I love it when Burke gets angry..hu hu

Marliza Radzi said...

George: C'mon! She's Izzie! She's blonde. She's stacked. She's a supermodel. And I'm... I mean, I'm George.
Callie: [pauses] So what does that make me?

big trouble. big, big trouble.

ardy said...

Nachos,

He's jealous ;) hehehe

AM,

George should just keep his mouth shut, don't you think? Most of the time he always landed into trouble because of his big mouth.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Heya, thankd for dropping by!

I love GA too especially the 2nd and the 3rd season! I try to understand why Meredith is like that but sometimes I get so tired of her acting like the world is against her. I prefer Addison coz she seemed to be so much stronger.

And, I dont know why george married callie!

Marliza Radzi said...

but I adore George. ngeee.

all jazzed up said...

i don't watch GA. i have 3 kids who control the remote. i only have time for CSI ,so sedih huhuhu :)

ardy said...

Cosmic_gurl,

You can't really blame her. You know what I like most about GA? It's how every episode they made me loathe someone, but the very next episode I would understand and love that character instead. Weird!

AM,

Hehe, George is cute ;)

Jazz,

Ooh, Jazz, you should have told your kids - 'who's your mummy? Who's your mummy!' (in the same tone as 'who's your daddy!' that men like to do)

all jazzed up said...

ardy, macam vulgar pulak bunyinya! hahahah....