Monday, August 20

Lost in dreams

I saw her again last night. She was standing at the doorway, looking beyond the horizon. Searching. For what? I did not know.

I just stood there, looking at her. I could feel her breath on my skin. I could feel her sorrows in her heart. I could feel her anguish in my bones.

Yet, I was far away from her. And I watched, as her silhouette passed me by slowly. I stood frozen, my stare towards the doorway.

And I blinked. And she was gone. But she left me these words as I jolted into consciousness.

"I run a million miles just to hear you say my name."

Her name. It stood out at the tips of my lips. I could feel the taste of it. Sweet sorrow.

Yet I could not remember it.

Her name.

What was her name?

9 comments:

all jazzed up said...

Her name is... JazzMatazzed! Sorry ah.. just kidding. Anyway, who is she? You're chockful of mystery-lah.

zewt said...

if she is a real person... get that ass up and go intro yourself!

nachos said...

saya rasa awak angaulah ardy..dont tell me u dont know her name aaa..

coolasais said...

darn dude,

don't tell me u r into that phase again!

ManaL said...

sounds like schizophrenia...

heck, it also like that song: I know I loved u before i met u (savage garden).

Not a pontianak or something? U know, that leslie cheung's ghost story.

ardy said...

Jazz,

Call in Scooby-Doo and his gang! I'm a mystery waiting to be unraveled! ;)

Zewt,

Wish it was as easy as that!

Nachos,

I think I have retrograde amnesia.

ardy said...

Coolasais,

With you're gone globe-trotting Torres's birthplace, I was sucked into the abyss yet again.

Manal,

Could have been, come to think of it. Nowadays it's harder to tell the real and the unreal.

coolasais said...

dude,

the senoritas n mamasitas are hot!

all i can say torass make a big mistake moving to liverfool!

ardy said...

Coolasais,

Well yeah, he prob won't find any pretty brits running around the place, but he has xabi and riise to keep him warm at night ;)