Thursday, August 2

I'm loving it

I'm addicted to McDonald's. No, let me rephrase that. I'm addicted to craving for McDonald's. Whenever I'm hungry (which is most of the time), the first thought that came to my mind is 'a double cheeseburger meal would be great right now!' I would feel so tempted to just go and get one.

Thank God I'm a lazy person. Yup, for once, I'm lucky to be lazy. Most of the time, the thought just stayed in my head. And I'll just imagine myself going to McDs and eating my hunger away. My imagination is a powerful tool!

But there were times when my craving intensifies, like when I'm driving home from work and feeling extremely hungry. Or in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Luckily again, the drive from my office to my house is only 5 minutes, and by the time I've decided to stop by McDs, I'm already home. Then I'll be too lazy to go out again.

The thing is, not only is my office so near to my house, the friendly neighbourhood McDs restaurant is also 5 minutes away from my place. I could even walk there if I wanted too (but I'm too lazy for that, remember?). What about McDelivery then? See, since it's so near, there's no point for me to pick up the phone and dial 1300 13 1300 then. I can save RM3 on the delivery charges, which I can get 2 apple pies instead for that value.

I remember a year ago when a double cheeseburger was only RM2.50 (it was in the McSaver meal). Those were the days when I would eat 2 cheeseburger a meal, because they were so cheap and worth it. Who could resist one (or two, in my case), with melted cheese sticking to the beef patty, the two pickles and hot chilli, I can gobble it up in 3 big bites. But of course I don't normally do that, I prefer to savour it slowly, enjoying every single bite of it.

And I love the fries too. The 570 calories per large fries is best eaten with a handful of pepper on it, and plentiful of chilli. Especially when the fries are still hot. Oh, I can imagine it now!

I think I should stop now.

(I'm off to McDs!)

4 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

yummy fries. greasy. salty. yum!

ardy said...

AM,

Heheh, just perfect!

all jazzed up said...

i am very, very much a Burger King fan - WHOPPER!!!!. but i really like McD's chicken foldover.

ardy said...

Jazz,

I used to love Burger King too, but that was years ago when I was in a land where Burger King is Hungry Jacks, and vege burger is the only burger I eat ;)