Thursday, August 2

Some kind of miracle

Intense, totally intense. With Meredith's life hanging on the brink, the whole staffs tried their best to revive her. But Mer was already in the afterlife, getting reacquainted with fellow death mates Denny, Dylan, Bonnie, her mother's ex-nurse and of course, Doc, her beloved dog. And she had to face the realisation that she was actually happy to be dead. But of course, the ever-so-noble Denny, woke her up from her delusions.

Meredith: I was swimming. I was fighting. Then I thought, just for a second, I thought ‘What’s the point?’ And then I let go. I stopped fighting. Don’t tell anybody.
Denny: Okay.
Meredith: What?
Denny: Izzie.
Meredith: You can see her?
Denny: No. Sometimes we’d be at the same place at exactly the same time and I can almost hear her voice. It’s like I’m touching her. I like to believe she knows I’m there. That’s all you get. That’s it. Moments with the people you love. And they’ll move on and you’ll want them to move on. But still, Meredith, that’s all you get. Moments.

Denny: Do you know what kind of miracle it is that Derek is who he is? Do you know how rare it is that someone like him even exists? He's still an optimist! He still believes in true love and magic and soulmates. He's waiting for you. And if you don't come back from this, you will change who he is.

Meredith: You watch me take a bath?
Denny: I don't watch women in the tub. I wish I could watch women... We know things,okay

Addison: [watching Derek] We never had that. He never felt that way about me.
Mark: I did.

Addison: You know, sometimes I think what a waste it is to throw away all that history.
Mark: I'm a flawed and I'm a... a wreck, but you... it wasn't a game.
Addison: 60 days. Go 60 days with no sex, no other women. You go 60 days cold turkey and maybe... I'll believe you.
Mark: So I only have sex with you?
Addison: No. No sex with anyone. Grow up Mark. Find another way to scratch the itch.
Mark: Say I do , you'll give us another try. A real try, the couple thing, no sneaking around, no booty calls.
Addison: If you make it. Yes.
Mark: Okay. We're on. Oh, and Addison, if I'm not having sex, neither are you.
Addison: Who would I possibly be having sex with?

Meredith: [narrating] At the end of a day like this, when so many prayers are answered and so many aren’t, we take our miracles where we find them. We reach across the gap and sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we touch.

2 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

the best episode of the season!

ardy said...

Am,

Couldn't agree more! :)