Tuesday, October 16

Questions, no answers

Life is short. Death is forever. And hell is eternity. There is no such thing as reincarnation. Yet, there is redemption. Heaven and hell. Reality and fantasy. Eternal suffering or eternal peace. Choose? Can we? Can I?

Is everything predestined? Fixed by a higher order and power? God does exist. That is true, and I believe it. Then how do we live our life? Freedom of choice? Choice? Choice? Do we ever have a choice in the first place?

I need to be next to you. I need to be near to you. I want to understand you. I want to understand myself. I want to understand life. I want to live happily, fulfilling my hopes and dreams. I want to be someone, not anyone. I want to be loved and love. And I want to eat dried apricots when I feel like it. I want to eat seedless red grapes on Monday, and seedless green grapes on the next day. I want to be cold at night. I want to love someone. I have so much love in me, it's spilling out going to waste. Why can't I love someone, and have the love return back to me? Why can't someone become the meaning of my life?

Questions, so many questions. Yet no answers.

Seek the answers someplace where there is no sun and no moon, yet there is day and night. Where the river runs upstream, and life has no meaning whatsoever.

(1st April 2001)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't someone become the meaning of my life?

That is a good question.

I have not found that answer yet.

Well, I think I did...for a while.

all jazzed up said...

So many questions. God works in mysterious ways - hopefully they'll all be answered before the day we die.

I have so much love in me, it's spilling out going to waste.

This is just so me.

Anonymous said...

Jazzy...I wonder if I have such time.

ardy said...

Seademon,

It's a never-ending quest. One day, we will all discover, that life is short, and eternity is just a step away.

Jazz,

I think if we can bottled up all those love, we can sell them to loveless people and be filthy rich!

Anonymous said...

Ardy,

If life is short, how can it be a never-ending quest?

If life is short, I better start fuck around and die happy.

ardy said...

Seademon,

Life does not end here, not there. Your body might perished, but your soul moves on.