Friday, July 20

Walk on water




Some quotes from this week's episode:




Meredith : I did not try to drown myself in the bathtub ...
Izzie : Hey ... I ate everything out of the refrigerator last night, everything, including a tub of butter. There is no judgement here.

Christina: Meredith, I have a thing.. news..
Meredith: You aren't pregnant again, aren't you? Because I can't handle the extra months of bitchiness.

Izzie: What kind of situation? Fire? Flood? Volcano? Because I'm not really dressed for a volcano.

Alex: [to patient] Hey. I'm not going to be able to make it to your surgery. Here's the thing. You were crushed underneath a cement pylon. Dozens of people on that ferry boat died, but you're still alive. So when I come back to check on you after the surgery, you better still be alive. All right? You hear me? Alright.

Richard: What’s the news?
Mark: Shepherd and Grey are on the rocks, Burke and Yang got engaged... You need highlights. In your hair, that’s why it looks so odd.
Richard: [stares blankly]
Mark: [smiles] I’m gonna go save lives!


Callie: Okay, I'm not trying to... take the clinic. Bailey's clinic, by the way. I'm offering to help.
Sydney: Your offer to help is duly noted and very much appreciated, but I promise you, got it all under control. So, Jason Kay?
Callie: Fine! I'll leave you to it and find myself a recently traumatized emergency surgery to scrub in on, while you stay down here with your sore throat and your sprain and oh... what was it, what was it?
Sydney: Tummyache.
Callie: Ooh.

2 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

love love love the show! but that, you already know, kan? ngeee.

ardy said...

AM,

Yeah, I also wanna pinch the writers!