Friday, September 14

Coyote beauty

"My life sucks," he started to talk.

I was sitting in the gym and getting a breather while eyeing the hot ladies in the studio doing the coyote dance, when he sat next to me and started to talk.

"I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have any friends. I don't have anyone I can talk to," he continued.

Irritated, I shifted my eyes from the sexy hot instructor who was wearing a very short miniskirt that everytime she moved her white panties became visible, to the stranger sitting next to me.

He was small-sized, shorter than me and very thin. He had a common face, with a set of weird looking ears, and a sorry bunch of hair, which was all over his head, scraggy and unkept.

"Can you tell me where I can find a girlfriend?" He asked me when he noticed that I had my eyes on him.

"There would be a good place to start," I told him while pointing to the studio.

I turned my gaze back at the hot instructor, who was now jumping up and down and revealing more of her panties.

"But I don't know how to approach them. You see, my last relationship was 5 years ago. I'm 33 now, and I feel so old already. I just want a healthy relationship. I just want to get married. I just don't want to be alone anymore. I don't know why people, especially girls, don't like me. Is there something wrong with me?" He added.

He kept on talking about his predicament and bad luck, while I kept my eyes on the instructor, who was now shaking her body and moving her hips seductively. Truth to be told, I wasn't really paying attention to the guy next to me. For all I know, he might be talking to himself. He might be imagining that he was having a conversation with me. My 5 minutes breather turned to a 30 minutes breather. The hot instructor was really an eye candy, and it was hard to tear my gaze from her (body).

I suddenly noticed that the guy has been silent for quite some time now. Upon checking, I noticed that his eyes were fixed on the instructor too. I grinned broadly, and just about then, the classes ended and the ladies started streaming out of the studio.

I instinctively grabbed the guy and shoved him into the studio. We were now face to face with the instructor, she turned and gave us a big smile.

"Anything I can do for you gentlemen?" She asked.

"Yes, can we hit the showers together?" I asked. Okay, I didn't say that out loud, what I said was, "can we join your next session? I noticed there were only ladies in your class, except for that one guy who really looked like a girl wearing a tank top and all, but that didn't count I guess".

"Oh, you can scrub my back, and we can do naughty stuffs together in the shower," I imagined she said. Instead, she replied, "Of course! It would be great to have a few guys in my class".

"Right, we'll see you next week then." I winked at her on my way out. She then slapped my butt, commenting on how firm it is and how she would love to see more of it next week. Or so I imagined.

While all this was happening, the guy just stood there with his mouth wide open, and I had to dragged him out.

"I'll see you next week, and we'll see about getting you a girlfriend from there," I told him, and left to continue my workout.

But the instructor, now she is my personal goal.

10 comments:

all jazzed up said...

woohoo. may you score, ardy! which gym is this by the way eh?

coolasais said...

aaa short skirt with white panties! asoo so japonese! ha ha ha

;-) me likey...

Spena said...

Hey!! I'm happpeeeee for you. Good start. I want progress report...if this story is real. Or ..it might be just one of your dreams again.

dazzles stars said...

oouuch!! hehe..gud luck now!

ardy said...

Jazz,

Haha! I doubt so, but that doesn't mean I won't try ;) The gym is in Subang.

Coolasais,

Come and join me! You won't regret it.

ardy said...

Spena,

It's flesh and panties, that much is real! ;)

Nurunnajma,

Haven't seen you in a while girl! Thanks for dropping by :)

nachos said...

go ardy go..really aar she slapped yr butt..?

ardy said...

Nachos,

The butt slapping was my imagination only ;)

zewt said...

well done my friend! hahaha....

you seem like one who has gone though the 'double your dating' course... :)

blog about your 'shower experience' ya...

ardy said...

Zewt,

Heheh, indeed! And I'll write about the 'shower experience' one day. There is always plenty to write about there! ;)