Sunday, February 10

I'm pathetic

I'm pathetic, because I bought the perfume that she uses, and when I miss her terribly, I'll smell the perfume and think of her.

I'm pathetic, because I'll type a text message for her, but never sends it out to her.

I'm pathetic, because every night before I go to sleep, I'll think of her and let myself cry sometimes.

I'm pathetic, because I'll dial her number on my phone, but I never press the dial button.

I'm pathetic, because I'll drive to her place sometimes, so that I could catch a glimpse of her car.

I'm pathetic, because everytime when I see her (which is very seldom), I can feel my heartbeat racing to get to her before I do.

I'm pathetic, because everytime I kiss, I feel her lips.

I'm pathetic, because everytime when I'm with another woman, I close myself up because I'm afraid I might cheat on her.

I'm pathetic, because I'm still in love with her.

I'm pathetic, because I watched Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King last night, and I cried at the ending.

Okay, that is irrelevant, but don't mind me. I'm just feeling worthless, and pathetic.