Thursday, February 14

When I close my eyes

Have you ever go to sleep at night and wish that you are somewhere else? Anywhere but here? Maybe a nice island with white sands and nice smelling breeze? Where the only sound you can hear is the waves crashing on the beach, and the only sight you can see is the never-ending vastness of the sea, all the way up to the horizon. And the colour you can see is blue, in front of you, and blue, above you, and white, on both sides. And you can feel the touch of the wind on your face, and you can feel your hair being caressed by the soft breeze, and you lick your lips and you can taste the salt in the air.

And you opened your eyes and it's the ceiling you're staring at, and it's your bed with the light green and heart-shapes bedcover you're sleeping on, and the window with the soft green curtains on your right and a whole bunch of stuffs on your left.

Welcome to reality.

But I do not wish for all that. I do not wish for the white sands and the soft breeze. I do not wish for blue skies and the vast ocean.

I don't mind being in bed. I don't mind being in my own cozy room with the soft green curtains and the hardwood floor. I don't mind being here with the computer next to me and the TV just in front of me.

I don't mind that at all, as long as I have her with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I never dream of white sandy beaches and blue seas.

Cos I am going back there next week and the week after next..and the following week when people will be voting.

zewt said...

you gotta do something to make your dream comes true....

ardy said...

Seademon,

Lucky for you!

Zewt,

I am. Hopefully it will work this time.