Thursday, January 10

Random facts about me

I've been tagged by Naiza.

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

List eight (8) random facts about myself:
  1. I love sports. All kind of sports. Not only do I play them, but I also check the results almost everyday.

  2. When I read the newspaper, I always start from the back (sports section), then the TV guide, and then the comics. If I have time, then I'll read the rest.

  3. I'm a sucker for free tupperware. When there's an offer for it, most of the time I will purchase the item just to get tupperware. I have heaps of tupperware at home now.

  4. I hate oatmeal, but I eat it for lunch almost everyday because it is healthy and easy and fast to prepare. I normally add raisins and cereals to make it more edible.

  5. I don't drink milk.

  6. I hate waking up early in the morning. I'm a slow riser. Never a morning person, to begin with. That explains why I'm always late for work.

  7. I'm a big eater. My friends call me lori sampah, simply because I'll be the one finishing off the leftovers on the table. The fact is, I hate to waste food, period.

  8. I think I'm good with my tongue. Not sure how relevant that is though.

Now, I would like to tag the followings:
  1. Bakawali

  2. Seademon

  3. Spena

  4. Ryzah

  5. Nuwwul

  6. Guile

  7. Najib

  8. Manal

9 comments:

coolasais said...

so u think ur tounge action can beat mine?!!!

ha ha ha

Cosmic_GurL said...

LOL! So when are we having a tupperware party then? I make a mean potato salad :P

Hazyr said...

not again! I've lost track of how many I need to do now..

Since you are online almost 24 hours now, why don't you do one for me? ;)

(I have to 'screen' first before it gets published of course!)

D.N.A.S said...

If your kitchen kabinet dah penuh dengan tupperware, can pass some to me. These days many of my tupperware have gone missing sebab anak I bawak pegi sekolah, pastu hilang.

ardy said...

Coolasais,

Oh yeah, anytime, anyday!

Cosmic_gurl,

Heheh, now why have I never thought of that? ;)

ardy said...

Hazyr,

Now don't be lazy! Move those cute fingers of yours!

DNAS,

Next time make sure you write your kids' name on the tupperware, something like "If found, please return to.."

all jazzed up said...

ardy, some recommendations for oatmeal - drizzle some honey on top, almonds and banana slices, fresh strawberries.. YUMMYYYYYYYY!!! Then sprinkle with muesli for the extra crunch. Fuhh, sedap.. Btw, i'm the queen of tongue-wrestling :P Macam mana la you boleh letak number 8 tu ?? Hahaha.. but THAT is truly random!

Marliza Radzi said...

sangat random, and err, interesting. especially fact #3. wow?!

ardy said...

Jazz,

Oh! That does sound yummy! I will give it a try! :)

AM,

Heheh, I can be very random if I want to ;)