Saturday, January 26

Late again

It was a weird dream. I woke up startled, with images of a hippogriff and a topless three-headed girl still clear in my mind. The girl was sexy, but the three heads kept whispering different things to me, confusing me with secrets and lies. I shrugged the images off my mind, and glanced at the time.

It's 9am! I'm so late for work.

I jumped into the shower for a quick wash, and after putting on some clothes, rushed out and got into the car. Luckily I only live 5 minutes away from work, so a few minutes late won't do me any harm.

However, when I reached the office, the gate was locked, and it seemed that nobody is at work. Wait a minute, what day is today? Damn it! It's a Saturday!

And to think that I rushed out for nothing. That's what happened when there was a public holiday in the middle of the week, and all I think about before I go to sleep is work.

Time to go home and hit the snooze button.

7 comments:

najibest said...

haha...you should have joined us for basketball

Anonymous said...

Imagine the blowjobs you could have gotten had you kept on sleeping.

Such a waste.

Hazyr said...

Najib,

I think he put up the alarm for basketball...only that being a workaholic as he is, he headed to office instead of UM!

D.N.A.S said...

Exemplary employee of the year! Better set alarm on the handphone because you can choose to have it activated on Weekdays only.

Anonymous said...

Dah kadha' subuh ke belum?

ardy said...

Najibest,

I was so pissed that I woke up early for nothing that I went straight back to bed.

Seademon,

Indeed! But I have never like blowjobs, come to think of it.

ardy said...

Hazyr,

Oh no! I think I have turned into you! Remember the nagging I used to give you about being a workaholic? Now I am one!

DNAS,

Alarms have no effect on me. I blame it on the snooze button.

Anonymous,

Ops, I think I missed that one!