Monday, July 28

A sad world

It's despicable.

The problem with reading the newspaper is there are always bad news and bad things happening around us. Nothing much that gives you that feel-good factor anymore. It's always some politicians doing this, another politician doing that, the Prime Minister saying that, some ministers saying this, and all sorts of unholy things.

Worse are the crimes and robbery reported in the newspaper. Murders are aplenty, robbers roam the streets while rapist and kidnappers are stalking the children. And these are the reported ones. I'm sure there are plenty more of unreported cases which are not highlighted in the newspaper.

But the worst of them all has to be this. How low can you be, to rob a children's home? What were you thinking? Easy prey? Loads of hidden cash inside? In the end, they drove away with the centre's van, depriving the home of its only mode of transportation.

I do not know about you, but reading such news makes me want to turn into the Incredible Hulk, and smash things up. But then again, I'm no hulk.

I'm not even close to being a Batman. So all I can do is rage away at home, while
imagining the things that I might do if I am indeed Batman.

Where is Batman when you need him?

2 comments:

v k i n i s m said...

If you think you can be Batman, then be him! All you need is a super power modified car as your Batmobile ;) I promise not to tell anyone who is the Batman in MAlaysia :)

ardy said...

Vkin,

I could use a Batgirl as my sidekick. Interested? ;)