Thursday, November 6

Enlightenment

I have found the cure to constipation. Give me a Nobel Prize, give me an Olympic gold medal. I don't mind either. Not that I am constipated to begin with. My faculties are functioning well, thank you. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, or so they say.

I eat apples everyday, yet the doctor is always around. Can't seem to be far away from the doctor. Unless of course if I am a invisible, then I can hide from the doctor, and eat all the apples I want.

No, apples are not the cure to constipation. Nor are bananas. You might think they are, but they only work occasionally. Tennis players eat bananas during breaks, a bite at a time. Then they wrap it back up, and keep the banana in their bag. Not basketballers though. Basketballers drink Gatorade, with most of them preferring the orange one. Every timeouts, there's a cup of Gatorade in their hand. I love Gatorade, but 100 plus is cheaper here. So I drink 100 plus. I buy two bottles everytime I'm down in Carrefour, because that's the limit one can buy. It says so on the shelf: Limit two bottles per customer. Not that I'm complaining, because two bottles can last me for quite a while.

Unless of course if it's a hot day. There's nothing like a tall glass of cold 100 plus to quench your thirst. Or if I'm too lazy to eat dinner, like tonight. Never heard of anyone being too lazy to eat before. It's not like there's no food at home. There's plenty of food. But the act of getting the food and putting it in my mouth, well, I just don't have the stomach for it, literally speaking. Or come to think of it, I think I lost my appetite after taking that cure to constipation that I was talking about earlier. Not that I am constipated or anything, but I've already said that too.

So what is it that's so good that it can cure constipation, and also causes you to lose your appetite? It's available to you once a week, and it runs for about 40 minutes or so. Two words.

Ampang Medikal.

6 comments:

Hazyr said...

hahahahaha....this is one funny post!

Emmm.. there's a reason why I'm not meant to watch it. I am diarrhoea-prone so any 'inducer' need to be avoided at all cost!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hahahahaha..havent watched tht one yet...ala-ala Greys Anatomy ke? Yang mana satu McDreamy?

IBU said...

Ada ke ini drama? Kol brapa?

p/s Next time beli Isotonic drinks kat Tesco la lagi bagus, sedap & murah... tak de limit pun (unless special promo). Tak caya tanya Hazyr tu... hehehe

ardy said...

Hazyr,

Lucky for you, the show has just ended.

Cosmic_gurl,

Consider yourself lucky then. It's something like Grey's, but the darker side of it!

Ibu,

It used to be on Thursday, 8.30pm on NTV7. But it ended a few weeks ago. The episodes are still on the website though, although proceed with caution, you have been warned! ;)

v k i n i s m said...

There is a local show Ampang Medikal?? Hahaha... interesting... would like to check out snippets of it sometime...

ardy said...

Vkin,

The show has ended with a blown up ending. But you can still catch it on NTV7 website.