Monday, September 22

The lamb has left the building

Well, not entirely true. The lamb is still in the building, just at another location. A better place, come to think of it. Because it has fulfilled it's destiny, which is to be at that other location.

And no, it's not really a whole lamb. It's just a leg of lamb. Roasted to perfection.

Have you ever eaten a whole leg of lamb the barbaric way? You grab it by the bone, and start biting and munching away, spreading grease all over your face, and spilling lamb juice all over your body. I have, a couple of times. But not last night though. Company, Ardy. Remember, we have company. So I carved my lamb nicely, used fork and knife to cut it into smaller pieces, pour some mint sauce over it, and chew on it with my mouth close. Such a waste to eat it like that!

It should have been eaten the barbaric way, that's the right way for it.

And if the leg of lamb was not enough, there were roast chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and baked pasta, just to complete the meal.

Picture perfect!

The star of the show

Gone in 10 seconds!

4 comments:

Hazyr said...

That's it! This weekend, I gi ketuk pintu rumah korang!

Spena said...

I know! I know! I still owe you a whole leg!!!

ardy said...

Hazyr,

My door is always open for you, you do know that right ;)

Spena,

Tick tock tick tock.

Sean Chua said...

Oh My....

The food looks good!