Friday, October 16

Sparks of love

The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love.

He watches as the sky turns grey, and it reminded him of her, when he was holding her hand as they stood together watching the sun sets on a beautiful April day. Nothing could go wrong at that time. Everything seems perfect. And so was she, standing there by his side, her hand firmly in his.

He can still remember the sound of her beating heart when he laid his head on her chest that night. The slow constant beat lulled him into the dawn of happiness, and as he closed his eyes, he knew she was the one. He wanted the moment to stay forever, but time rebelled against that and morning came.

And that morning he finally understood. Nothing last forever, even love. And perfect moments.

The grey sky turns to black, as black as his heart.

The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love.

1 comment:

Shah said...

One day my father—he told me,
"Son, don't let it slip away."
He took me in his arms, I heard him say,

"When you get older
Your wild heart will live for younger days
Think of me if ever you're afraid."

He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
So live a life you will remember."
My father told me when I was just a child
These are the nights that never die
My father told me