Thursday, May 29

Interlude (6)

She was in my dreams last night.

I have not seen her for more than 10 years. In fact, I have not been in contact with her for that long too. The only face I still remember is from an old photograph, and I have no idea how she looks like nowadays.

Yet, I know it was her last night.

I only remember her thick and wavy hair in the dream. The rest was a big blur, and I have shady images of her face in my mind. But her presence was so strong that I woke up looking for her.

But all I found was myself alone in bed.

3 comments:

neomesuff said...

hi! got your link from SD aka mr john.

...hmmm...a very 'alive' vision there ;-)

coolasais said...

dude,

A or C cup? ;-)

ardy said...

Neomesuff,

Thanks for dropping by :) Yes, dreams can be so real sometimes!

Coolasais,

Wish I could remember that!