Thursday, May 29

Ezora is not the new Bella

After a grueling 60 episodes, Bella finally met her doom when she succumbed to her death just before gaining her revenge over the three stooges. She was cackling madly, and gloating over her victory while babbling incoherently and at the same time, pouring some gasoline over her captives. With a lighter ready in hand and a gun in the other hand, she managed to make them begged for their life, and just before her moment of glory, she dropped to the ground, paralysed from the waist down, and if that wasn't the cue, the whole gang burst out into the screen, I mean into the room.

With her final breathe, she told her husband that she loved him, even after what he did to her.

The end.

And I can't believe I stayed on for 60 episodes. I know I can be addicted to TV, but never to this kind of dramas. And I tell you, there were plenty of dramas along the way. Too much for me to handle, come to think of it. But stayed I did, and when it was over, a huge sense of relief washed over me. Never again will I commit myself to such arduous task. To rush home from work early, and stayed glued in front of the TV at such hours, just thinking about it send shivers down my spine.

Overall, Bella wasn't that bad. The storyline was a bit flawed, but acceptable. Some of the characters were just redundant, but the lead characters were superb. I would have preferred another ending, where the bad guys get burned (but not dead) and Bella didn't die but lose her mind and had to be admitted to the mental hospital.

Don't you think that would be a better ending?

Anyway, now that Bella is over, another drama is filling up its spot, and from the look of it, I'm glad it sucks because that means I won't be glued to it. Okay, I admit, I saw a few episodes already, but that was purely because I am so used to be watching TV at that hour. But now that I know it is not worth my time, I won't be watching it anymore.

Yes, Ezora sucks. Simply because she is engaged to her long-time sweetheart, who went to the city to work and somehow got engaged to another woman (who is rich and also a bitch). So now the guy is juggling between two fiancees, and I think he is planning to marry both of them.

Well, I'm not going to stay and find out how this will end. But if you do, let me know. Simply because I'm just curious.

7 comments:

Bakawali said...

I am glad Ezora sucks. At least now I can have the 6.30 to 7.30pm slot :)

ardy said...

Bakawali,

It seems that I'm juggling between my girl and the TV ;)

Bakawali said...

Hmmmmm...... TV or girl.... TV or girl.... TV or girl......

ardy said...

Bakawali,

Sprite!

(Grant Hill drinks Sprite!)

najibest said...

i sense domestic quarrel heh :)...btw i watch Ezora just because Fazura's on it, damn she looks hot in tight shirt and kain batik heh :)

ardy said...

Heheh, I see that you have such a big crush on Fazura to the extend of watching that boring drama!

Anonymous said...

Dude u should keep on watchin' Ezora. The story is getting good. Go to my site.