Tuesday, November 6

Bad day

Have you ever woke up one day and felt that today will be the longest day of your life? You wake up in the morning, and you have such a heavy feeling in your heart. And you know that it's going to be a long day. You look into the mirror, but all you see is a reflection of a face you do not recognise. And you feel like going back to sleep, just lie down in bed for the whole day, so that you can wake up tomorrow to a new morning.

Where is the moment we need at the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

But you need to work, so you drag yourself to the office. And things do not get better over there either, your work is piling up, your boss is not in a good mood, your reports are due, and your customers are screaming at you.

And it's only 10 o'clock in the morning.


You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

The only thing that goes in your mind at that moment is to get through the day. Everything will be better tomorrow. Everything has to be better tomorrow. But you just need to get by today. So you shut out all your emotions, and work like a zombie, feelingless and careless. But your face might look like a zombie, yet you know you can't lie to yourself.

You cannot run from the feeling. Nor can you hide from it.

To get to tomorrow, you need to go through the hurt and pain.

I'm doing just that right now.

Today, is the longest day of my life.

3 comments:

all jazzed up said...

hiya, same here my friend. if not for my office raya lunch it's just a looonnggg looongggg day!

Hazyr said...

Today IS the longest day in my life and it's not even 8am yet!

p/s getting an sms from the girlfriend of my ex again so early in the morning is not helping either. She's really screw up la! One pathetic insecure bitch! (excuse my french...just need to get it out of my system since I refused to reply to her)

ardy said...

Jazz,

Food helps to soften the effect ;)

Hazyr,

Hopefully your tomorrow is better as mine :)